Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Pirate effect

The butterflies in my stomach make me vomit
I met a man with one blue eye that says he never lies
He holds a promise in his hand with purple flames upon it
I eat his words and fire burns dead my butterflies

Titanic colors in my stomach make me puke
I met a man with wooden legs and all three touch my ground
He's gentle with his finger but chokes me with his hook
and butterflies escape my throat whenever he's around

Little hovers in my stomach make me nauseous
He saw my shell, my drunkest self but has not clue about me
The time lord whispers in my ear that i should be more cautious
Tic-toc the clock goes forward and soon he'll be without me

Some butterflies in my stomach are not dead
they hover in my stomach, they hover in my head
tic-toc the clock , he makes me shy
and blood my chicks red dye
tic-toc i killed one butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment